Annai Mira Alfassa - The Mother

Monday, January 14, 2008

Orkut- Annai Mira Alfassa Community

"This is for all the Annai believers like me. This is the place to share your experiences about the Miracles the mother has brought into your life."

This is what the introduction of the community reads. A community fast growing, uniting annai bhaktans from all over the world. Its new additions include new links to Annai Songs, blogs etc. and it is aiming to reach a member count of over 1000. Looking at the way it has been growing, one is sure that the aim would be achieved very soon.

2 Comments:

  • She is a divine mother she helped me in several ways I always pray to her

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:47 AM  

  • She is a divine mother she helped me in several ways I always pray to her

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home