Annai Mira Alfassa - The Mother

Wednesday, April 05, 2006


"Without God's blessings, NOTHING is possible"

I credit all my achievements, all my success to God, to Annai Mira Alfassa. It is my faith in her that has brought me all my success.

She is the Greatest of them all. One experiences this when one has Faith in god, faith in Annai Mira Alfassa. One feels peace,happiness and much more both Inside and Outside. If you haven't felt that, the time has come for you to feel that.

There are many websites which have information about Annai Mira Alfassa. Some of them are :

If you haven't been on the right path yet , the time has come for you to be where you deserve to be. You deserve to be successful. You deserve to be happy. You deserve to be on the "RIGHT PATH". You deserve to be "BLESSED". All your Sins shall be washed away.

God will indeed bless you , Annai Mira Alfassa will indeed bless you. From now on, you will achieve success and only success. You will be Blessed and Blessed on.

" ANNAI MIRA ALFASSA WILL BLESS YOU AND SO WILL GOD"

"Count your blessings name them Two by Two,
Count your blessings name them Four by Four,
Count your blessings name them Score by Score,
And you would be surprised there are MILLIONS more."

Lets Join our hands together to create a beautiful world.

I WOULD LOVE TO HERE YOUR COMMENTS AND THE CHANGES YOU FELT PERSONALLY AFTER READING THIS ARTICLE. YOU CAN ALSO POST YOUR VIEWS HERE.


I am her follower, I have been her follower and I shall always be her follower.

13 Comments:

  • Good, i was not much aware about the mother.
    Nice work!!

    By Blogger prodigy??, at 11:16 PM  

  • Excellent information on Annai. I have a couple of suggestions for you.

    Can you add the routes to reach from important places like Chennai etc? This would be very useful for tourists and newcomers to Pondicherry and India itself!

    By Blogger Deepak Vasudevan, at 8:20 AM  

  • Awesome stuff man !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:53 PM  

  • You can reach Pondycherri from Chennai. It takes three hours from Chennai. There are plenty of buses from Chennai.

    By Blogger dharmendar, at 1:10 PM  

  • Excellent article..... thanks for informations,...!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:48 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger aparna sekar, at 8:18 AM  

  • I love annai

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:05 PM  

  • Today is her birthday. I am trying to join collective meditation at srilankan mother center.I am her devotee since 1992.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:59 AM  

  • sri annai...always i wnt to be under your spiritual feet...may mother bless u all

    By Anonymous jayashri, at 2:09 PM  

  • Iam blessed ,thank you Mother, I dedicate all my success to you, you are my destiny, goal and ur blessing is the only thing I seek... Mother be with me......

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:36 PM  

  • Iam blessed ,thank you Mother, I dedicate all my success to you, you are my destiny, goal and ur blessing is the only thing I seek... Mother be with me......

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:37 PM  

  • your posts are good start writing your life miracles of mother.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 AM  

  • Thank you mother you secure me from depression, now. I always remember your that blessings and share my devine feel with my family and others. I enjoy my life with responsibilities. Now I dedicate my life to do works which are given by god. Once again I thank you a lot.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home